Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Window


*note : this is not a poem. this is a train of thoughts.

Not a one I sought,
Not a one I wrought
Not a one I thought
But some how the high walls cracked and...

A window is open.
Shall I wait or shall I jump? Will I fly with wind beneath my wings or will I fall with a heavy thud?
Will I see You eager to embrace me or will I see down some empty rocks?
Will I land to nestle on Your lap or will my weight and baggage crush your bones?
Will You soar with me to highest skies, or will I lie broken and crashed on ground?

A window is open.
And through it haven't you heard my voice?
And silence - is it the best statement of your choice?
Will I  hear yours, as wind blows in all these noise?
And If I don't, I'll believe Our time is not now in God's Choice!

A Window is Open
And there's another Window within me
"Hope" it is, and with Faith throught it I see,
Thought this unprepared moment do get past
Somehow, somewhere, together we will be.






No comments: