Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Star I Was ( In a Dream )

A few nights back, while not full awake and not fully asleep - in that transition state - I dreamt that I was a star. I felt as my soul is ascending up and high above the cosmos and on to heavens.

I felt the emptiness of the vastness and darkness of the nothingness that existed around me. And a coldness engulfed me, seeping to my very core. I felt detached and distanced, a coldness and darkness, and wondered what's it so nice to be a star. All alone and forlorn in the sky!

But then, my soul stirred and i was reminded of myself and my Love. And a yearning to give warmth to my Love shook the very essence of me and my soul. And a passion like no other started burning within me, creating a warmth so intense and a light so bright. And thus, I was the star in mid-sky Shining like the star I should.

And as I shined down, I just hoped...just hoped that through distance and through time, my Shine will reach my Love, to give twinkles to her eyes, warmth to her self and a smile to her lips. I hoped, hope beyond hope that my Light will reach to her and lead her well, and keep her passion and hopes alive, though dark clouds may come and stormy night may pass.

And as I shined down, I glimpsed as a speck the soul of my Love, under my tiny spark, looing up at me smiling with a contented smile. That made the heart of my Star-Soul thud - and just within a flick of a second, the soul is in my mortal human body - and i was wide awake.

But I feel the passion, and i feel the warmth and I feel as i radiate the light, of the Star that I was - passionate, and warm and radiating light, just because and just for my Love. 

So my Love, as my soul and me walk on, though we are distanced by space and by time as days turn to months and months to years, the passion in this soul burns for you and this self yearns for you. And I live on Hope that, what little warmth and light I radiate -  just like the Star I was in my Dream - reaches you to make give you warmth, comfort and a smile. For that is the hope and cause that give me the warmth and reason to withstand this dark madness.

No comments: