Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Beauty is You


I see you  in every shining star, in every blooming flower, in every  rising sun and every moonlit sky. For a part of your beauty is reflected in all things that are beautiful.

The rainbow that stretched in that morning sky with its colours vivid, reminded me of you. And I longed to share the moment together with you. It is Beautiful.
The star that shines on the eastern horizon just before sunrise, reminded me of you. And you told me it is Venus. It is Beautiful
The flowers that bloomed in the garden reminded me of you. Swaying in wind, Subtle and gentle. It is Beautiful.
The sun as it rises reminds me of you. Gentle rays of hope. How nice it is to go and watch a sunrise. It is Beautiful.
The moonlit sky with the stars twinkling, reminds  me of you. Shining down as I watch on the mid-night sky. It is Beautiful

Beauty is the yearning of this soul for you. For you are the beauty and you are the beautiful.
Beauty is ;
what i feel for you. Though feeling - the feelings not conveyed.
how i desire you. Though desiring - those desires controlled.
how i want you. Though wanting - those wants restrained.
how i miss you. Though missing - the missing curbed
.
Beauty is not a pretty face. It's a glowing soul which radiates its brightness. And you are the glow, you are the soul and you are the radiance.

Thus, I see you in everything I can comprehend as beautiful.

No comments: