Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Heaven Sent


 You are truly heaven sent. You awaken my senses as I lay lonely, wishing and wanting. As I look up at the dark mid-night sky you come to me like an Angel sent.

I feel you like a soft drizzle as you tease me and embrace me like a gentle soft breeze. I feel you, as drops of your affection pour onto me. I close my eyes, submitting to you and the heightened sensations you are creating.

I sense your soft caresses on my hair, then on my forehead, as your little pelt of kisses increase in intensity. I feel your moist touches trickling down on my cheeks towards my lips ,clinging on my skin, caressing me. Your lingering touch on my lips makes me quiver and  I part my lips in hope to quench my thirst. I desire You. I want to feel you on my tongue tips. I wonder whether I can feel your moistness and pureness on my tongue..
 

I still keep my eyes closed, enjoying this heaven's delight. 

You are the only one that can quench this thirst.You are the only one that can calm this fire inside me. Can you feel my firmness? Can you feel my hard and tense muscles as you go your way down on me? Can you Ease my tension?

The thoughts are cut short. 


 Now, I  feel you envelope my whole body. Like a thousand kiss at once, you kiss me all over. I feel you kissing each pore of my skin. I can feel you touch each pore of my skin. Caressing me all over. Sending tingling sensation through my whole body. Sending shivers down back, from my nape to the very last bone of my spine. I feel myself getting stiff. You embrace me in your love. And I embrace you with my love, heart and soul. . I am lost In your sensation.. Eyes closed , sense heightened. Heart-beating faste. Me in you. You enveloped around me. Dancing to the ancient rhythm...

And now you heighten your intensity. You Increase your rhythm. I feel a thousand prickles as you runs and rushes over me. And I feel something explode up in sky. Is it a thunderbolt? Is it a flash of lightning? I dont care. We are  like one, and that's what all matters.

I am in you. You are quenching my fire. You are embracing me. Filling my emptiness with your nurture and love. And we are dancing to the same beat and rhythm. The beat and rhythm set by heaven. And thats all what matters. Oh You...! what pleasure it is to be drenched in you. Soaked in you. Feel your tenderness. Feel your moistness all over me. Take me to the height of ecstasy Let me release my love, let me explode in your wetness.Let me dance to your tune, let me dance with you, till i am drained. Oh! What a bliss!!

Oh You.. Little Drops of Rain. You came to me, as I desired you, played with me, caressing every pore of my skin. Drenching me in your wetness and moistness. You cooled my Fire, quenched my thirst and gave me hope virile and vigor. Little Drops of Rain, you truly are Heaven sent.

(*inspired by a dark mid-night rain and the sensations it created)
 

No comments: