Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Inert Desire


One of those moments. Sunken in an abyss of a bottomless pit within my self. Wanting a desire, and desiring a longing.  Longing to be with You.

Wanting you, thinking of you, missing you badly. I closed my eyes and the invisible eyes of my inner self showed me thus;

 I saw a drop of morning dew falling on to velvet petals of a bright red Rose. The flower trembled - a sensual tremble of acceptance -  to the delicate touch of the dewdrop. The dewdrop caressed gently down the velvety petals to the sweet inner core of the Rose, where it mingles with the froths of sweet nectar. 
The intimacy of the dewdrop makes the Rose blush in joyousness, making her afresh, invigorating her.

But the Dew is a drop of my Love and the Rose is You



I saw a gentle breeze of evening tide, fresh from sea caressing a lone Violet Flower. I saw the Violet shiver as the breeze kisses her gentle.The flower bowed in shyness as the breeze caressed her each delicate curve, dancing and swaying, to the rhythm of nature.
A silent sway in selflessness as a caring caress touches her.
The gentle breeze is My Caring and the Violet is You

I saw the Rays of the Sun of Morning Dawn, kissing tender on a Sunflower's face, Waking it gently to a new day ablaze. 
 The ray giving the warmth to the Flower shivering in cold standing in a dark cold night. The Ray makes the Sunflower cheery and luscious. Invigorating it, opening its beauty to the world to see.
But the Sunflower is You and The ray is just a bit of my Love's Warmth

All these and more I saw. 
As Me and You. 
A Dream to dream. 
A Hope to hope. 
A Love to love.
Secretly held within, 
While being grateful for what is destined. 
And Destiny shall be my Dream.
Dream, Hope, Faith.

No comments: