Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Bottleneck


Hectic! That's word to describe the past few days. Running here and there, attending to daily duties and taking charge of responsibilities, I have found myself no free time except a few hours in the night before sleep. No free time to be alone, to be myself and to look into myself.

And when i find free time I want seek my passion and express myself, my thoughts and feelings through these rants and writing. But the most frustrating of last few days is, I just couldn't!!...and i just doze off to sleep.

When I try, all the thoughts and feelings come up at once and it creates a block in the pipelines that pours out what's within me as writings. Its like a thousand of many coloured shapes - dotted dices, spherical marbles, cuboids and irregular shapes - held inside a bottle and when I try to pour them out they get blocked in the bottleneck.

So here I am. Many thoughts crossing my mind on what to write, yet unable to open these gates and express. I need to streamline for a smooth flow of those tiny marbles, dices and shapes. So, I hope that this writing on the problem itself may help to overcome it.

In hectic days, in a distance place with limited connectivity, far from where the heart is, it better do!

No comments: