Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Within Me I see You

"You have no idea how hard I have looked for a gift to bring You. Nothing seemed right.
What's the point of bringing gold to the goldmine, or water to Ocean.
Everything I came up was like taking spices to the Orient.
It's no good giving my heart and my soul because you already have these.
So - I have brought you a mirror. Look at yourself and remember me" 
 ~ Rumi


There's this Light in the dark corner of my subconcious
Radiating its rays all the way to my conciusness,
And did you for even a moment think,
That the Oil that keeps that flame will run dry,
And the light will get dimmer as the time goes by

Did you think that this abyss of silence,
And this unfathomable long absence,
And the tick-tocking of the grand clock,
Will lay layers of dust on it to block
That Light, and diminish it.

No! it hadn't dimmed and it lights bright
So, the memory's and thoughts remains
and when I look deep in to my soul self
My sweetest pain, I keep remembering You,
Oneness of both i see, together smiling.

No comments: